Shipping & Returns
Return Merchandise Authorization address: 14936 Dillow St, Westminster, California 92683 - Recipient: V053
(Please note that this is just authorized address to receive returned items. Do not contact this facility.)
If you have any questions, please reach us via email Support@canawan.com or phone number (910) 250-9291
Within 24 hours after you place your order, you can cancel, exchange to a new item, change size or design, correct shipping address, etc. To inform such requests, please contact us via email (email@example.com). After this time, we cannot change your order statement.
We will accept returns for the following reasons:
- You received the wrong item: Although we double check everything, wrong orders are probably sent out. When it happens, please kindly send photos of the incorrect item you received to our email and our support team will follow it up for you.
- You received a damaged/faulty item: Quality is always one of our top priorities, however it can happen that a damaged item is sent out by mistake. In this case, you do not need to return the item. You can keep it, maybe sew it yourself, use it as a rag or throw/give it away. The only thing we need you to do is sending us a support email, stating your order number and please including photos of the damaged goods. If we can see in the photo it is damaged, we will send you a new item 100% free of charge ASAP.
We do not exchange or refund for order with the reasons such as:
- You want a Refund/Return because you "Changed Your Mind". We print on demand, therefore We Cannot Accept Returns with that inquiry.
- The item(s) have been Used or Washed
- The item(s) have been Altered in any Way
- The item(s) are in any way Defective from the Original and New-Sellable-condition unless the condition is our fault.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we may require a proof of purchase.
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands worldwide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
HOW DO YOU SHIP PACKAGES?
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there is some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you.
WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMS?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive at your country.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Estimated Shipping Time
7-15 business days
15-20 business days
Australia, New Zealand
15-20 business days
Rest of the world
15-20 business days
*This doesn’t include our 7-9 days processing time. We print on demand, therefore, it might take more time than usual to process orders.
*All PayPal pending need 10 days for verify and process.
DO YOU PROVIDE TRACKING INFORMATION?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contain tracking information of your order. If you have not received tracking info within 15 days, please contact us.
MY TRACKING SAYS “NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
*Please keep in mind that there will be around 3% - 5% packages will get shipments problems such as broken during shipment, wrong items sent, items not as described, wrong shipping/un-deliverable address, dishonest claims, lost by post office.